Welcome to the Gulf Shores Pier Fishing Forum.
    Old Fart
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,162 Times in 765 Posts

"Obama is victim of Bush's failed promises!"

[size=12pt]
    Here's an opinion piece by Chuck Green who writes "Greener Pastures" for the Denver Post Aurora Sentinel...one of the more liberal papers in the country. Additionally, Mr. Green is a lifelong Democrat...so this is rather a stunning piece...

“Obama is victim of Bush's failed promises!"
    [img width=342 height=375]http://i1102.photobucket.com/albums/g446/finchaser1/Silly%20Stuff/bushdidit.png[/img]

"Barack Obama is setting a record-setting number of records during his first term in office:
    Largest budget ever. Largest deficit ever. Largest number of broken promises ever.
    Most self-serving speeches ever. Largest number of agenda-setting failures ever. Fastest dive in popularity ever!

Wow! Talk about change.

Just over two years ago, fresh from his inauguration celebrations, President Obama was flying high. After one of the nation's most inspiring political campaigns, the election of America 's first black president had captured the hopes and dreams of millions. To his devout followers, it was inconceivable that a year later his administration would be gripped in self-imposed crisis.

Of course, they don't see it as self-imposed. It's all George Bush's fault !

George Bush, who doesn't have a vote in congress and who no longer occupies
    The White House, is to blame for it all.

He broke Obama's promise, to put all bills on the White House web site for five days before signing them.

He broke Obama's promise, to have the congressional health care negotiations broadcast live on C-SPAN.

He broke Obama's promise, to end earmarks.

He broke Obama's promise, to keep unemployment from rising above 8 percent.

He broke Obama's promise, to close the detention center at Guantanamo in the first year.

He broke Obama's promise, to make peace with direct, no precondition talks with America 's most hate-filled enemies during his first year in office, ushering in a new era of global cooperation.

He broke Obama's promise, to end the hiring of former lobbyists into high White House jobs.

He broke Obama's promise, to end no-compete contracts with the government.

He broke Obama's promise, to disclose the names of all attendees at closed
    White House meetings.

He broke Obama's promise, for a new era of bipartisan cooperation in all matters.

He broke Obama's promise, to have chosen a home church to attend Sunday services with his family by Easter.

Yes, it's all George Bush's fault! President Obama is nothing more than a puppet in the never-ending failed Bush administration. If only George Bush wasn't still in charge, all of President Obama's problems would be solved.”

[img width=342 height=375]http://i1102.photobucket.com/albums/g446/finchaser1/Silly%20Stuff/bushdidit.png[/img]
    [/size]
    (Please be aware that the views expressed in this thread are the views of those posting to this thread and are not necessarily the views of the forum.)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,348 Times in 690 Posts

Re: "Obama is victim of Bush's failed promises!"

[img width=60 height=44]http://i49.tinypic.com/1jojtw.gif[/img]
    Bill..............

Thanks

A$$ CLOWN, OF ALL A$$ CLOWNS. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. VOTE IN NOVEMBER PEOPLE. SO WE MAY HAVE A CHANCE TO DRAG THIS COUNTRY OUT OF THE OBAMA HELL ZONE. GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH.WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. :guns: :guns: :headbang:
    Springer Tango

Thanks
    Thanked 1,520 Times in 648 Posts

I have feared and despised our Federal Government long before Obama... He is simply the center piece topping on a very bad tasting cake that has been baking for several decades.
    Other decorations on this cake include, the News Media complicity, Public Schools dumbing down the masses, College/University Indoctrination, growth and arming of the Police State by the Feds, out of control Federal bureaucracies and so much more.

I pray it can be turned around without... Historically significant actions... That is my being Politically Correct.

Ragnar Benson:
    Never, under any circumstances, ever become a refugee.
    Die if you must, but die on your home turf with your face to the wind, not in some stinking hellhole 2,000 kilometers away, among people you neither know nor care about.

Thanks

ITS TO LATE :evil:
    [img width=319 height=405]http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee256/salt_water_guy/obama-burns-constitution_thumb.jpg[/img]