Welcome to the Gulf Shores Pier Fishing Forum.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: Time to Move On

Thanks
    Congratulations on your retirement Carl. I got to meet you once on the pier and it was a pleasure. I hope people appreciate the knowledge that you have shared on this board, I know I have. We are fortunate, as there are people who don’t want to share what they know about fishing and the environment in which you live in, that you are willing to take time to do it. The people like you and everyone who contributes to this board is what makes this forum great. Enjoy the next chapter of your life. I hope we get to read more of your posts when you get settled.
    coach, fordguy, travis and 1 others like this.

Thanks
    Carl,
    You are wise to "retire" to a new opportunity. I have enjoyed the wisdom and knowledge you have shared on the forum, and appreciate your knowledgeable viewpoint. Enjoy the new career down south, and keep us posted on the fishing.

Thanks
    Sorry to see you leave... I've always considered you an authoritative source on fishing. Thanks for helping this googan better himself.

Thanks
    Carl, congratulations on the new opportunity and the adventure that comes with it. I met you on the pier one early Saturday a few years ago and we talked a few minutes. I have enjoyed your input here on the forum and I've admired your conviction to say what you think and hold your ground if others agreed with you or not. Best of luck to you and your family.

Thanks
    Just wanted to say thanks to Carl for his and many others patience in answering my many questions over the years you really have been a big help- not only in answering questions but in helping me and my son catch multiple species of fish!- Thanks again and we all wish you well

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123