Welcome to the Gulf Shores Pier Fishing Forum.
Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Fishr
  • 1 Post By 00706
  • 2 Post By 00706

Thread: Surf fishing

Thanks

Surf fishing

Any surf report? Coming down for a few days next week and plan doing some fishing from the beach. Just wondering what to expect.
    Dave likes this.

Thanks
    Lots of swell and warm water I would try spuds (east jetty) mid week or Burgoyne depending on your location There’s been some decent pomp hauls between swells It always sucks the season after the dredging(pretty sure the data backs it up) good luck!
    Dave likes this.

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 00706 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    😂😂 Dude I roll up down there and they’re having some kind of pregnant lady photo shoot First cast I hook up with a nice sow trout I beach this thing and it’s floppin around 5 +# r I turn around and these guys are all tripping out😆 I couldn’t resist “ you scoping my trout? “ anyway that should last me for a while Water was nice with a light sw dropping tide
    Pier#r and Haywire like this.

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 00706 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Sabiki Sunday sacrilege🤣 Hey man it’s more of a subtle zen thing One at a time Sneak in sneak out Its all good though Happy Father’s Day y’all 🤙🤙

Thanks
    Gettin bumpy out there guys! Prolly a foot overhead at the cove Went down to the jetties Tambo and the crew were out catching a few Some old gal was reeling in some catfish on the rocks Got some cool pics of the Black Pearl out in the channel wish I knew how to post em on here looks like the rainy season is about to kick in ✌️