Welcome to the Gulf Shores Pier Fishing Forum.
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 154
Like Tree168Likes

Thread: Which are DO NOT EAT fish?

  1. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Montgomery,Al
    Posts
    1,144
    Thanks
    140
    Thanked 348 Times in 149 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobstermeat View Post
    fish don't feel pain or fear like humans.. But the eat well
    I guess he got banned too with all that nonsense he was spouting....

  2. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Montgomery,Al
    Posts
    1,144
    Thanks
    140
    Thanked 348 Times in 149 Posts
    Sorry I meant the PETA guy

  3. #23
    Old Fart
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Gulf Shores, AL
    Posts
    4,816
    Thanks
    1,260
    Thanked 2,162 Times in 765 Posts
    "fishinPETA" has left the building too!
    I am starting to think the "Friday 13th Full Moon" has something to do with all the idiots spouting bilge water!
    jhl, BDL1969 and fishchaser1003 like this.

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FinChaser For This Useful Post:


  5. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Oklahoma CIty
    Posts
    210
    Thanks
    25
    Thanked 11 Times in 10 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FinChaser View Post
    "fishinPETA" has left the building too!
    I am starting to think the "Friday 13th Full Moon" has something to do with all the idiots spouting bilge water!
    There has been abunch of them lately

  6. #25
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Florence MS
    Posts
    46
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 4 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SNAKE View Post
    Sorry I meant the PETA guy
    haha thank gawd

  7. #26
    We are getting there...
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Born, bred and someday dead in Midtown Mobile, AL
    Posts
    10,073
    Thanks
    7,819
    Thanked 13,352 Times in 3,935 Posts
    Blog Entries
    6
    Fyi
    Any member who creates an alter name will immediately have both profiles deleted and banned for all of eternity!
    It's not worth the effort to try and be 'cute'.
    FinChaser, Haywire, jhl and 3 others like this.

  8. #27
    Old Fart
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Gulf Shores, AL
    Posts
    4,816
    Thanks
    1,260
    Thanked 2,162 Times in 765 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Pier#r View Post
    Fyi
    Any member who creates an alter name will immediately have both profiles deleted and banned for all of eternity!
    It's not worth the effort to try and be 'cute'.
    Yep, what he said! ^^^

  9. #28
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Gulf Shores, AL
    Posts
    1,056
    Thanks
    70
    Thanked 177 Times in 63 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Pier#r View Post
    Fyi
    Any member who creates an alter name will immediately have both profiles deleted and banned for all of eternity!
    It's not worth the effort to try and be 'cute'.
    Unless multiple user names are causing similar issues from the same IP, how would you know this is the case?

    There could be multiple people living in the same home using the same IP address, or even someone at a friends house who fish together and use the same IP address while one is visiting the other.

    Under suspicion, they'll get permanently banned and deleted for a sign of multi-account logins?

    Better tell husbands, wives, friends, and children to always use different devices or public WiFi so when they defend one another at the same IP, they aren't banned and deleted.

  10. #29
    Old Fart
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Gulf Shores, AL
    Posts
    4,816
    Thanks
    1,260
    Thanked 2,162 Times in 765 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Viking Guy View Post
    Unless multiple user names are causing similar issues from the same IP, how would you know this is the case?

    There could be multiple people living in the same home using the same IP address, or even someone at a friends house who fish together and use the same IP address while one is visiting the other.

    Under suspicion, they'll get permanently banned and deleted for a sign of multi-account logins?

    Better tell husbands, wives, friends, and children to always use different devices or public WiFi so when they defend one another at the same IP, they aren't banned and deleted.
    Or, husbands, wives, friends, and children "better tell their husbands, wives, friends, and children" to not be a total ass on the forum so they won't have to worry about their IP getting blocked.
    btw - IP Address isn't the only way to ID undesirables.
    If a member in good standing is collateral damage, click "Contact Us" and we will get you back on.


  11. #30
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Gulf Shores, AL
    Posts
    1,056
    Thanks
    70
    Thanked 177 Times in 63 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FinChaser View Post
    Or, husbands, wives, friends, and children "better tell their husbands, wives, friends, and children" to not be a total ass on the forum so they won't have to worry about their IP getting blocked.
    btw - IP Address isn't the only way to ID undesirables.
    If a member in good standing is collateral damage, click "Contact Us" and we will get you back on.

    Haha yeah that about sums it up.

    Make them send a PM and a box of cigar minnows to each admin. Lol

 

 
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •